Wales’ Biggest Tea Party
Sign up now for your free fundraising pack!
Get together with friends and family, in work, school or the village hall to hold a charity tea party or coffee morning for Welsh Hearts and help save lives in Wales! Your event can be held during March or any date during the Spring that suits you!
Download your own free Party Pack
Please scroll down to download your own free party pack, and please contact Welsh Hearts to let us know about your event.
Raise some dough for charity!
Here are some quick steps to help get you started with hosting your own charity tea party for Wales’ Biggest Tea Party.
- Register your event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 029 2240 2670.
- Think of as many ways as you can to raise money – what about asking for a donation on the door, or selling cakes and bakes or setting challenges for the best decorated cake, or the most unusual tea blend.
- You could ask local people to provide entertainment on the day. Think of singers, comedians, face painting, clowns, etc.
- Ask local business to donate raffle prizes – remember to thank everyone on the day.
- Most importantly, please make sure you donate the money you’ve raised. You can donate online here, or there’s other ways to donate described in the Fundraising Pack, below.
Download fundraising pack
Download the fundraising pack right now, which contains posters, invitations and bunting, as well as useful information and great fundraising ideas.
Contact John Tyrrell to order balloons, labels and any other merchandise to support your event. Please email email@example.com