Do you want to make a difference and help save lives in Wales?
If the answer is yes then come and volunteer for us!
We’re looking for enthusiastic people who are interested in helping others, learning new skills, improving job prospects and making new friends.
We need you and are looking for volunteers to help us:
- Paramedics, doctors, nurses and medical professionals to deliver CPR and defibrillator community training in schools and sports clubs;
- Administrators to organise and manage CPR Training, screening, and fundraising events;
- Assistants to help in our Welsh Hearts office with digital event campaigns, marketing and PR;
- Website operators to edit, update and manage our digital content profile;
- We need people with experience in the following areas: finance, administration, marketing, PR, events management and IT.
We are looking for people to fill the following volunteer roles in particular:
Administrative Assistant volunteers
Fundraising Events volunteers
In Memoriam volunteers
PR and Marketing volunteers
For more information on any of the above vacancies, please contact email@example.com
As a volunteer, you can also get involved and help at planned events with stewarding and bucket collections.
Or organise your own fundraising events.
Volunteer with Welsh Hearts today and help us save lives in Wales.
Whether you only have a couple of hours to spare or you have more time to help out we appreciate any support. Not only is volunteering for Welsh Hearts a great way of making a difference to lives in Wales but it’s also an opportunity to gain more skills, experience and meet new people.
You can start your application for a volunteering role with Welsh Hearts today by downloading, the Volunteer Application Form below. If you would like to help out or apply for any volunteering roles, please complete the application form below and return it to Sharon Owen, Charity Director at Welsh Hearts, The Old Probate Registry, Cardiff Road, Llandaff, Cardiff CF5 2DQ or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Most roles will not require a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (previously a CRB check) but you’ll also find the application form for DBS-checked roles below too.
For more details, please email or call us and we can talk through all of the opportunities and ways you can help us to save more Welsh lives!