We want to celebrate the people who make our work in Wales possible. From volunteers, to CPR trainers and people who have gone above and beyond to raise vital funds for Welsh Hearts, we can't thank you enough.
The Heart of Wales Awards is an opportunity to express our gratitude to you, as we invite all winners to our 6th Birthday Ball in November to celebrate all of your incredible achievements over the last 6 years since the charity started.
Nominations are open now in the following categories:
◦ Fundraiser of the Year (individual)
◦ Young Fundraiser of the Year (under 18)
◦ Fundraiser of the Year (community)
◦ Fundraiser of the Year (corporate)
◦ Community CPR Trainer
◦ School CPR Trainer
◦ Volunteer CPR Trainer
◦ Lifesaver of the Year
◦ Events Volunteer
◦ Special Recognition*
*All submissions will be automatically considered for the Special Recognition category
How do I nominate someone?
All nominations must be submitted via email here.
Who will you nominate?
- ❤️ Please provide as much information as possible about your nominee. Feel free to include photos, links and anything else to support your nomination.
- ❤️ Explain why they are supporting Welsh Hearts, if they have been affected by heart related conditions in any way, and how they have supported Welsh Hearts.
- ❤️ Highlight what they have been able to achieve, and the difference they have made in Wales and their local community by supporting Welsh Hearts.
Nominations are open until 7th June 2019.