If you're looking to volunteer, Volunteer's Week is the perfect time to get involved and find out more about the volunteering opportunities at the Heart Charity for Wales!
Why volunteer? ❤️
We need you and are looking for volunteers to help us:
◦ Paramedics, doctors, nurses and medical professionals to deliver CPR and defibrillator community training in schools and sports clubs
◦ Administrators to organise and manage CPR Training, screening, and fundraising events
◦ Assistants to help in our Welsh Hearts office with digital event campaigns, marketing and PR
◦ Website operators to edit, update and manage our digital content profile
◦ We need people with experience in the following areas: finance, administration, marketing, PR, events management and IT.
Get in touch with us by email or call 02922 402 670 anytime during Volunteer's Week from 1st - 7th June and help us make a difference in Wales ❤️
We use Stripe for secure online payments. If tickets are unavailable or you wish to pay over the phone please call the office on 02922 402 670